Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Full Members

I managed to get a good look at them today. They are definately Ravens. Before yesterday I was an atheist that was exploring Odinism, then I decided that I'm going to be an Odinist, even though I'm still learning about the religion. Today they were not on my car. They flew overhead & disappeared. It's very odd to see Ravens where I live because they stay in the mountains. So I'm thinking that this is the path I needed to choose. Odin has a funny way of getting my attention. Also, don't know if it's relevant but the ravens only appear before noon my time

Zimmerman , And before that was raven? Or do you not notice? I usually, if ravens croak near me, then wait for something that is not pleasant, and sometimes damage. They warn croaking

Bring the gifts of the gods. Beer and ask them so that in a dream told you about the sign of a more understandable language, or take the rune and look at them it could mean